Chapter 8 - Ready For Your Love

i think what he did was cutting off all the low frequencys (everything below 120 hertz, except for the kick) and replaced the low frequencys with his own bass.

This is DOPE, but sounds a lot like JUSTICE League... I guess Ross would jump on this.

What is Andrew up to, how is hustle going?

Uh, I guess Rome was right when he said Twitt0rr replaced FP.
Drew said it first but its very true. You get a lot less Bs on twitter. And if someone you dont like msgs u u just block them and never hear from them again. FP and forums in general have gotten kinda childish. What I do like about forums is that its easier to meet new people from a musical standpoint. On twitter you gotta find people with common interests on your own. btw www.twitter.com/djkevwest206 follow me

Drew said it first but its very true. You get a lot less Bs on twitter. And if someone you dont like msgs u u just block them and never hear from them again. FP and forums in general have gotten kinda childish. What I do like about forums is that its easier to meet new people from a musical standpoint. On twitter you gotta find people with common interests on your own. btw www.twitter.com/djkevwest206 follow me

Where do your 600 followers come from? I mean the most of them, from forums, social media sites etc.?

The thing I don't like about Twitter is the noise, too much noise there, a lot of shit talking with no substance.

Everyone is cool and drops those one liners, or suddenly becomes socrates by quoting highly intelligent people without giving credits or even putting quotation marks around it to make it seem like they wrote that shit.

It can be a good thing too, like when you have a company and you want to keep people updated.

Where do your 600 followers come from? I mean the most of them, from forums, social media sites etc.?

The thing I don't like about Twitter is the noise, too much noise there, a lot of shit talking with no substance.

Everyone is cool and drops those one liners, or suddenly becomes socrates by quoting highly intelligent people without giving credits or even putting quotation marks around it to make it seem like they wrote that shit.

It can be a good thing too, like when you have a company and you want to keep people updated.
all over. some cats from youtube and myspace some people from FP and other msgboards some cats are local. i signed up for one of those autofriend adders (big mistake btw) but i found a lot of cats that way. And a lot of cats I have no clue lol. Id say about 400 of them cats I have no clue as to how they found me. Ive found a few cool rappers i talk to on there as well and sold a few beats because I got their contact info on twitter. Twitter isnt bad but u gotta be active a few months ago i had 700 followers then i didnt log in for liek 2 months went down to 630 said somethings people didnt like and lost more followers.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Yeahhhh when Andrew sent it back to us we were goin crazy! - He's our official bass player now!
and while the subject of twitter is goin on u posted something about gettin on a mixtape days ago u added me I sent u a DM but u never hit me back with what id need to do to get on

Back