can you help me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49494
  • Start date
I fixed the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im no expert but something like that is going to be difficult because the drums are present in the sample. Sometimes you can get away with it but most of the time you cant. Also that would probably have to be chopped in several places if used. The longer the sample most of the time the harder it is to deal with.

damn. I've been working day and night and to no avail so far.

im downloadin the sample and ima try and help u. but i do know that if u cant put drums over a sample you need practice and alot of it. drums is just a very little part of doin the beat. findin the sample, choppin the sample, arrangin, puttin down your bassline, and mixin is all part of your beat. so if u cant simply do drums then u gon have a very hard problem to figure out when u get to everything else.

aight first of all let me say good sample and nice chops. but this is very very easy to put drums on. im gon put drums over it and upload it to my soundclick page for you to see how simple it is. then just try and do somethin like that. and i will take the beat down off my page.

I've put drums over samplpes before, it's just this one is pissing me off. what's the soundclick page link?

Last edited by a moderator:
nvm I found the link, tell me when you upload it.

yea im doin the beat right now....it aint easy, but you just get everything timestretched and lined up and then where the bongos are you put a bongo over it. but i see how u sayin this aint easy. im on vacation and im on my grandparents computer right now. i got fruity loops and cool edit but none of my drums sounds. so i cant actually do the bongos and other percussions like i wanted to. but yea the soundclick page is www.soundclick.com/secretservice

today we the #6 unsigned band on soundclick

yeah see, this is the first sample I've had trouble with on the drums. I dunno.

im bout to say fukk it cuz i gotta use these fruity loops sounds. but ima get it done. give me bout 10 more minutes then i will have it done and start uppin it.

yo since the secret service band page gets so much traffic there is a risk of somebody taking the beat because its untagged. so im puttin it up on my previous solo page. here is the link

www.soundclick.com/eqentertainmentmusic.htm

its called "sample"

peep it and let me know what u think. i re chopped parts of to get out some sounds. and it didnt come out like i thought it would cuz im usin really generic sounds. so peep that and let me know so i can take it down. this page gets very little traffic so its safe.

OH ****. I like it. can I have an mp3? I wanna see the soundwaves

Back