can someone help me/e-mail me a bass wavs in 16 bit?

producer000

looking for some 9th wonder and or c-lance type basslines...i use a mpc2500 but have no bass for the bassline...and can find the right bass sound on anything i have to sample

c-lance has beast drums and basslines! love that stuff

here's some song with the basslines im going after

Outerspace - World Of Fear (Produced by C-Lance) (Unofficial Music Video) - YouTube

Doap Nixon - Never Look Back Feat Outerspace (Prod. by C-Lance) - YouTube

---------- Post added 05-31-2012 at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-30-2012 at 05:39 PM ----------

anyone know where i can buy some bass wavs like the ones in the video above for the mpc2500?

I used ta use one from one of Maestro's kits when I had my 1000. Think outside the box though my man. Maybe take the ( & ) out of an 808. Sorry I know that's confusing (Imagine it sideways. Lol), but I'm referring to just one wave up & the other down. Take that & loop it. There's a foundation for makin yr own. Get creative. :alcoholic:

I used ta use one from one of Maestro's kits when I had my 1000. Think outside the box though my man. Maybe take the ( & ) out of an 808. Sorry I know that's confusing (Imagine it sideways. Lol), but I'm referring to just one wave up & the other down. Take that & loop it. There's a foundation for makin yr own. Get creative. :alcoholic:

wanna make me one like in the videos above or link me to somewhere to get one like it?

look for sample packs if you can't find anything to chop up in your records/cds/mp3s. they are generally garbage but have stuff like clean basslines.

Back