Can anyone point me in the right direction for some good House and Trance vocals?

Keitomine

Some nice phrases would be cool. I have vengeance, but I don't really like the vocal samples they have mostly. I don't care if I have to sample, because I usually don't release any of the tracks I make, or submit them to labels or anything.

Just have to do some surfing mate :-) Google is your friend, I found this pretty quick which might be a start Free music samples: download loops, hits and multis | 1,338 free female vocal samples | Tech News | MusicRadar

Though I do have another suggestion, I recently found a site, which I'm sure everyone will slate me for having only just found it! Its www.fiverr.com and its basically amazing.

You send your track to a vocalist, pay $5+, then they send you back the track with a vocal. Pay a bit more and get lyrics and/or effects too. You get the plain vocal mp3 too.

For example: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...mbient-trance-house-dance/short-sweet-500926/

Search "Chicago House Music"

Some names off the top of my head are Fast Eddie, Pamp & Da Knox, Frankie Knuckles.

These aren't vocal samples directly, but you can chop out what pleases your ear.

Hmm. I don't really write lyrics. I'm kinda just looking for some generic phrases and what not. I don't write songs, but I do like to sample some cool phrases. But most all of the trance I make lack vocals, but I wan to learn how to work with them for trance.

I did already know about Music Radar, but I wasn't aware they had vocal samples too. :D

Back