Calling Trap producers (Looking for a specific sample pack i've lost)

GamesnGames

I don't think i've ever seen a thread of this nature before, but i'd bet that im not the first person to have this problem and im gunna guess i wont be the last so bear with lol

Basically, on my old laptop I had several sample packs from across the web, all of which i'd used various samples from for different pieces of music. But, that computer recently got factory reset as it broke down one day. However I was kind of prepared for this, i'd saved all of my projects on a memory stick so i'm good to go.

The only problem is of course, is that when I load the project up in FL Studio it searches for the samples i'd used before, but because the computer was wiped it obviously can't find them. I didn't get chance to save EVERY pack I had. I actually managed to find nearly all of the packs i had, so now most of the projects are all good to continue working on.

This is where my post here comes in. There's one single sample pack I just can't find, and I simply can't remember the name of it or where I found it. Is all I have is the names of a few of the samples. I realise that this is a longshot, and while I will continue to search for those samples Im hoping to God some kind producer has the same pack and can point me in the right direction.

The only thing I know is the layout which the samples are named;

trap-808-01
trap-808-02 ect..

trap-clap-01 ect

trap-snare-01

trap-cymbal-01

The pack also contains some chants and fx i think.

Its almost like the name of the pack is on the tip of my tongue but i just cant remember. I highly doubt this post will turn up any answers but if some lovely trap producer out there as this same pack i'd love you forever if you could help me out.

Cheers peeps

Back