Best way to sample a rap line for your chorus?

SoundHustle

Kind of chopped and screwed style where they sample a rap line and slow the tempo on it demonic voice style haha. For examples...

Lil Scrappy- Money in the bank
Lil Scrappy - Money In The Bank (Video) - YouTube

Kid Cudi feat Lil Wayne- The Outcome (Prod. By Relix)
Kid Cudi - The Outcome feat. Lil Wayne (Prod. by ReLiX) - YouTube

The last one was a sample of Drake from It's Over.

So how do the pro's do it? Are they just getting an acapella of the track or are they able to take out the vocals from the actual song, like isolating certain frequencies? If they just chop up the acapella where the hell can i find rap acapellas? lol I can't find shit online man...help a brother out.

So how do the pro's do it? Are they just getting an acapella of the track or are they able to take out the vocals from the actual song, like isolating certain frequencies? If they just chop up the acapella where the hell can i find rap acapellas? lol I can't find shit online man...help a brother out.

You'd have to ask a pro.. I'm not big into samplin' vocals but I've done some Wayne ones a couple times. Choppin it from the actual song isn't always bad because it'll add more sound then just the vocals obviously. Every beat is different, so the process would differ dependin on the vision.

Back