Best turntable under $100?

ego killer

i'm looking for a turntable right now, i'm switching from sampling mp3s and have aquired about 100 records. i'm broke with no cash influx in the near future. any recommendations? i don't need a usb feature unless it includes wav functionality (which would be a plus) as converting lps to mp3s would defeat a large part of the reason for the switch (sound quality.) i was planning on doing kevwestbeat s method.

i was planning on doing kevwestbeat s method.
You won't be able to use my method without a mixer or amp which will run you over your budget. If you can find them on ebay then you will be lucky but for under $100 is asking a lot.

I have seen second hand direct drive turntables like the Technics SL-D2 go for about $25 and Hi-Fi amps with phono inputs go for about $60, but you got to hunt for that shit in the real world not on ebay where a cardboard rocking horse with three broken legs will set you back $500.

You can find something solid on ebay for around the $40 area. I copped a vybe usb record player on there. It worked fine but if u got even a couple scratches on ya vinyl goodluck

Back