Been trying to find this instrumental for years. how can I find it

BZawahiri20

So ever since like, late elementary school til like, junior year I've been a big fan of Scott Storch. So much so, I always wanted to see him actually sit down and make a beat from scratch for YouTube or wherever. So I'm googling "Storch in the studio" scrolling thru, and I only found one video. Storch and Nox (Philly rapper) were in this studio in Moscow, and rapping with him was this dude Timati (he randomly decides to make songs with American rappers, Fat Joe, Eve, Diddy, Flo Rida, Xzibit)

Knowing my nature, I got these weird tendencies to research the shit out of ANYthing that is unknown to me (I should of went to school to be an investigator I'm not even exaggerating I really do shit like that out of impulse). So I'm scrolling thru, just out of curiosity to see what kind of weight dude holds in Europe, then I stumbled across this song.

Understand.... I don't even know what the **** they're saying, but vocally I was digging this song. Russian or not, that hook was dope as hell. I ain't understand any of it, but I ****ed with it

For a whiiiiile now I've been trying to find this instrumental. And I know it has to exist because dude performed it, and if you pay attention to the background, his backing vocals did not exist when he was performing. The hook for the singers was ("Instrumental w/ hook) but not his.

The main reason why I'm asking this here, is because I busted garage.raver's plagiarism with a separate song he did production for with the same singer. Some song Iyaz came up with years ago that never went anyyywhere got stolen from this dude. Then he proceeded to jack the pitch up so high the beat was practically unrecognizable, unless you pushed the pitch down for a perfect match

And that's honestly what I think may have happened with this one. I don't expect anyone in the states to know where this is, but I'm asking just in case this one came from a talent from here, and the song got scuffed over poor promotion and marketing. And even if nobody does, how much money you think it'll cost to remake this? Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back