Beats u thought more highly of before hearing original

I don't really mind when cats just straight loop. I really almost like that more because it shows how much time and effort they put into digging. They learn about labels and players and producers and know their **** inside and out. That's cool to me.

HeIsTruth said:
PSA was another one. After hearing the record it's like NOTHING was done to it except adding a one-note bass stab and helping the drums a "little." plus i hear just blaze didn't even make that beat, even though the credit was his.

I never heard that. Who's rumored to have made the beat?

E-gizzile said:
I never heard that. Who's rumored to have made the beat?

i think it was a dude named Big Jack or somethin like that. You can see him in the Fade to Black movie...it's the part where Jay is with Just Blaze...there's a dude, kinda big dude (no homo) with dreadlocks...that's him
Adlib311 said:
Dre rarely samples

Nothing But a G Thang

187 (Deep Cover)

So Contagious

California Love

Gin n Juice

....i could go on and on and on and on and on.....i think you mean "Dre rarely samples ANYMORE." His career was also built on sampling. the G-Funk era was not built on raw beats, he sampled alot of funk (such as Isaac Hayes and George Clinton), hence the G FUNK title.

He doesn't like sampling now because he's tired of it. Read the scratch that he's in...not the newest one, but the older one. He wanted to go to the next level so he sampled way less....but he still does.

Last edited:
I really mean it

Dipset - I really mean it
(lolz...OH major, don't go...)

Back