Beats for my sample heads

im back is dope. i like that joint. im really feelin buety. real dope. like the feel of the guitar. drums are slick. The pain is the only one i really didnt dig. But besides that you got sum hot stuff.

check me out whne you have a chane www.myspace.com/libskrib

Here's A Beat

I did this beat sometime ago...I think it's ok, needs a little more work done to it. Let me know what you think.

Holla

Thanks for the love

J-MASS i like the samples on Supreme they had some power behind them, Mode was cool i like that vocal sample

Desimnyc I like the what vocal sample in there it hypes it up, i could here somebody over this

Here's another Beat

I like this one alot I call it "you all sound the same"...maybe because I have B.I.G voice on it, But I can her 50 cent killing this beat!!! Let me know what you think.

Do you know if I could upload more then 1 song at a time...if so How?

Holla

Desimnyc I like that beat im feeling the bass alot, i would suggest a buildup into a chorus part or something to give it a little variety

What you use for bass sounds cause i need to up my basses

krytikal69 said:
sounds reminds me of wu tang ...
that beauty beat is nice.

The pain = sample already used by Gza on a track on the album "Supreme clientel"

ur beats are good but i found the drums pretty cheesy and on Supreme Clientel it sounds like the same snare has been stacked twice and it makes a bizare sound

continu the good work

What's Up

Yo!

Concerning the bass I use...I have FL6 and use all the bass that comes with the program. I do a little tweaking to fit the song. What do you use to make beats?

Heres another beat I did...my nephew is an mc and I make all my beats for him. I made this track cause he's always crying broke :-)

Holla

Desimnyc the track is ok you definetly got skills keep going

I use the Rs7000 for all my beats and i love it.

The pain = sample already used by Gza on a track on the album "Supreme clientel"

Does anyone know what track off Supreme Clientele used the same sample that I used in The Pain beat? I scanned the songs on amazon.com and didnt find it

sorry everyone I re-read my post and I wrote the song was on GZA - Supreme Clientel but I meant Ghostface - supreme clientel i will come back to tell you what track

PLZ comment my beat I opened a thread

GHOSTACE KILLAH - SUPREME CLIENTEL - 19 - WU BANGA 101

sorry to be the one who tells you your sample has already been used, it hapened to me a lotta times

He used the sample a different way than you but you will recognize it till the first second of the track

Last edited:
Thats cool id rather know and im not surprised because it wasnt a rare record or anything

Amazon.com only previews tracks 1-12 so ill have to find someone with a copy of that album or just buy it

thanks for response
check your thread

Back