Beat Jackers Dream

ye me to , i sampled the same song once , never knew what the name was..
i think you got 2 real nice beats , the outtro didnt work , dunno why..

just make sure you get your stuff mastered when ur done.. cuz the overall volume of the tracks is real low

beat addict said:
ye me to , i sampled the same song once , never knew what the name was..
i think you got 2 real nice beats , the outtro didnt work , dunno why..

just make sure you get your stuff mastered when ur done.. cuz the overall volume of the tracks is real low

LoL...your funny dude. u must be new to making tracks or what not, but your not suppose to master a beat, there is no purpose to mastering a beat if its going to get recorded on, and 95% of the time re-mixed so it can fit well with vocals and then masterd. And to properly get my **** masterd it will cost me like. 600 a project. I get the beats masterd after we done with the album. its like the last process. and its only for show purposes.

Now thats the proper way to master a song. Beats shouldent get masterd, they could in a sence, but it should be after your song is 100% compleat and has be masterd and all.

Good looks tho!

Last edited:
new to makin tracks.. now you the funny dude ,)
i know everything you just said.

i said master ur STUFF when ur done.. (not master the beats now)
ye good luck to you to

their good, i see u didnt do too much to ghetto child and im trippin out tho. U'd get sued wit the quickness wit the ghetto child one, real talk. Everyone knows that sample cause it was in Friday, and there isnt a soul on this planet that hasnt seen Friday. and trippin out has been used too many times to count. Your drums are pretty nice tho
stay up

Back