Battle of the softwares and hardwares...(SIGN UP)

fl 4 has sum messed up bugs, esp with time stretchin and bpm countin...i use that for fx and makin my fl slicer chops more choppy

more for my left side abstrakt ish

The sample record is MGMT the newest one from them called... Congratulations...

WILL BE DO IN 4 WEEKS AT 6 PM ON FRIDAY!

I AM NOT POSTING UP THE RECORD... YOU SHOULD GO BUY IT OR FIND IT SOMEWHERE... its a good record anyway...

WHEN SUBMITTING have the MP3 SAY WHAT PLATFORM YOU ARE BATTLING FOR! NO PRODUCER NAMES PLEASE!

Last edited:
Reason 4.0 and Axiom 61 all day everyday......bringin y'all that HEAT baby!!!!!!! Ok enough of that....LOL... "I'll be back" with the flip.

As promised here my flip....its a bit dark and grimey. But I had fun with this though!

divshare. com/download/11155742-6d8

I went and downloaded it for like $1.29 from Amazon for my flip above.....you can get it from there if all else fails...

4 weeks? oh my. well i guess i'll look for the song, if i find it im in for reason 4.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

By the way I'm loving the fact I was the first one to flip this joint! Its a brand new song that is second to Justin Bieber on the teenybopper pop charts. ( Look it up) I'm feelin really Kayne-ish like when he got MIA's paper planes first before everyone else...LOL!!!! I'm gonna post it one more time for y'all cause I think I'm finally off web link restriction. Its a really grimey flip!!! Enjoy!!!

www.divshare.com/download/11155742-6d8

divshare.com/download/11161864-208

Is that it?

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

lol shoulda checked some flips first - yeah thats it

It seemed people were having trouble finding the song so I posted it - wasnt sure if it was the right song but after checking some flips it obvioiusly is.

Im slow without my coffee lol

Congratulations is the album... lol don't post flips up here... pm me and the name of the song should be what you are using... RULES PEOPLE... RULES!

Back