Bassline Help

BoobAss is a good start :) comes with Fl studio, I used to use that when I was on FL it has a nice bass but if you want another sound you can always layer it with other bases.

You have a program that hosts vsts and you are asking how to get a bass tone out of it? not only that but it has synths and shit for a reason dude. get something thats capable of making bass and get busy

there a lot of good bass vst the ni ones are my personal favorites but if your gonna put a differnt bass over the sample make sure its in key nothing worse than a good beat with a out of key bassline

I think what X is saying is get your hands dirty and **** with your own basses.. which isn't as hard as it seems at first but in fl studio, I prefer ****ing with the bass guitar in the guitar folder... or the 3xosc as mentioned before.

What IS the big secret behind boobass everyone but me seems to know?? I've always hated it, I've tried... but I just end up hating it more.

Or you could just actually play a bass on it or hire someone to do it. I'm actually thinking about releasing a sample cd with a good amount of bass loops that I played with different basses.

Slayer 2 has clean bass. I ususally use the basses from my east west vsti's.. I want to get a bass module

Hey i'm new user i recommend u Street Bass it's nice sounds soundfont i don't know where it is but it's called CrunkSubBass.sf2 ;)
Sorry for my bad english.

You have a program that hosts vsts and you are asking how to get a bass tone out of it? not only that but it has synths and shit for a reason dude. get something thats capable of making bass and get busy

Where did you see him asking how do you get a bass tone out of FL studio? He is asking what others use for their bass lines. the program does host VST's but that doesn't mean any and every VST is a great one. nothing wrong with getting opinions whats with the pompous attitudes on this site?

There a lot of good bass vst the ni ones are my personal favorites but if your gonna put a differnt bass over the sample make sure its in key nothing worse than a good beat with a out of key bassline

Sytrus? Really? Do you create it or do you use presets?

And to the boo bass cat... lol ye I know bout the bass mid and treble knobs. It still sounds terrible to me though

Back