That Bass

felt216

sup ,check it i been bangin out some nice chops out of my XL ,i got the nice drums and all from my viynl .....but im missin that BASS not 808 or nuthin i mean that 9th wonder ,j.dills (r.i.p) type bass....no i dont want to use a keyboard i wanna use the MPC i know there is way to do it....does anybody know how? i tried that auto assign crap but it dont :mad: work anybody?

Last edited:
tru but it seems the sample is off melody like when i do that....i need the right sample....i also heard using the filter???

im sayin should i sample a bass from the song im using then tune it out and then go pad by pad and adjust the tune one by one?

No. If you had known your MPC properly, you'd know that you can just put the sample in the 16 levels, and then tune one note and the others will follow.

sorry ....but i slep on that part.......i just really started to use my XL .....so im still learning new things about it forgive me....but can you run me threw how to do that ???

thanks

Last edited:
make a copy of that pattrn filter out the lows, bring the highs up. whaalaaa there goes your baseline. also if you dont wanna use your keyboard get a bassplayer. man that **** comes out ill! or use Keyboard bass. find the not and there u go.

Back