Aussie hiphop.. what YOU reckon?

Gday, diggin the sound mate. What's the name of the sample used for In the end? It was used by Horrorshow on their first album (Track 11 i think, there a group from Sydney if you aint heard of them)

ill have to get back to you on that one. My mate dj tune actually dig that beat and the scratches on that track, glad you like it!, and yeah i hav heard of horror show. U heard solo on the m phazes albuum? Pretty dope tracj.

pfffft no way, you gotta hear the best of both worlds. leastaussie mc's dont put on american accents ... thats fake

Last edited:
ill have to get back to you on that one. My mate dj tune actually dig that beat and the scratches on that track, glad you like it!, and yeah i hav heard of horror show. U heard solo on the m phazes albuum? Pretty dope tracj.

yeah man its aight. I love Pegs' song. Its absolute killer

yo AlterEgo nice beats man. how long u been doin them for? and is that u on the scratch hooks?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

yeah man its aight. I love Pegs' song. Its absolute killer

yeah it aint to bad, i reckon mantras kills it! love it more and more everytime i hear it. where u from anywayz?

i was just gonna suggest they listen to some Home Brew.
real NZ hip hop with a NZ accent that's not irritating.

that home brew stuff sounds alright.. i still dont think it has nothing on someone like lyrical commission check them out if u get a chance. peace

thanks dealz, I've only been doing beats for about 12 months or so. It's not me on the decks it's my man DJ Bogues. He's a magician!

Wow never heard of homebrew before but i heard their new EP and its really good i must say, ima def look out for their LP....It's Just honest hip hop with dope production and non pretentious rhymes not this wannabe NY mobb deep grimey posin style that im pretty tired of. I must say Lyrical commision and many other OZ dudes here are culprits of doing to death... Too one dimensional and repetitive. I think im just over that lyrical brag shyt, i prefer to hear something real and thought provoking..

Last edited:
thanks dealz, I've only been doing beats for about 12 months or so. It's not me on the decks it's my man DJ Bogues. He's a magician!

oh really cool man keep it up. ive only been making beats for about that long too.. oi were u at the beats night on brunswick st about a month ago? alterego really rings a bell..

Bang! Didn't know there were that many locals on here. Good to see.

NZ hiphop is dope as well. Homebrew are really good.

-Ante Esco

oh really cool man keep it up. ive only been making beats for about that long too.. oi were u at the beats night on brunswick st about a month ago? alterego really rings a bell..

yeah bro i didn't make it because it was the night of our EP launch. My sister hit it and said said it was killer! I'll have to keep an eye out for the next one.

Back