Anyone know where to find children's/choir vocal samples?

plotneezy

So for a beat I want to make, I'm looking for some vocals along the lines of the first few seconds of Lord Knows by Drake, produced by Just Blaze. (I would include a link, but I can't because I don't have a 20 post count. Sorry!) I tried going on Whosampled to find where they sampled it from, and I couldn't find anything. I used my old buddy Google and I discovered that Just Blaze actually got a children's choir to record the sample. I could use the first few seconds, but it has a beat behind it and I don't want to sample that, just something along those lines. So I started going on Google, Youtube, Discogs, Allmusic, Spotify, etc, etc, and I can't find any samples of children's choirs without instrumentation behind it. I've also looked for some a capella similar to this, but a capella is usually done live, not in album form, so I can't find very many official releases on vinyl or otherwise, and I don't like the ones I did find. So, do any of you know the names of any samples along these lines? Sorry to make another "can you find me x, y, and z" thread, but I've been looking forever!

ebay.... or find a kids choral cd even try your local high school's choir department i'm sure they have recordings of high school vocal performances. Be creative bro. Don't try to find where Just Blaze found his. Find your own.

Back