Anyone know a plugin for sampling video?

Hmodestti

Does anyone know of a plug-in that can sample video, just how you would sample audio (and change the pitch and such, like any audio sampling?)? I'm wondering how this fellow did this; I'd imagine he has a sort of video sampling thing, be it software or hardware.

Ag, apparently I can't post links yet (Bran spankin' new to this forum) so the video I was talkin' about, go to you youtube and search up:

[h=1]Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 3-5) [/h]

It looks to me like they used autotune to get the dialog in key to make the song. Then, used a professonal video editing program (maybe avid) to create the video.

Does anyone know of a plug-in that can sample video, just how you would sample audio (and change the pitch and such, like any audio sampling?)? I'm wondering how this fellow did this; I'd imagine he has a sort of video sampling thing, be it software or hardware.

Ag, apparently I can't post links yet (Bran spankin' new to this forum) so the video I was talkin' about, go to you youtube and search up:

Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 3-5)

I use Audio Hijack Pro.

It's a simple "ripper" of audio that is playing in any program, anywhere on your computer. So for instance, I could be watching Netflix in my browser, and rip the audio straight from Safari into Audio Hijack Pro and it will save as a high quality .WAV.

This has been very helpful for me with eDigging.

Back