Anybody in here got kids?

'the no name dj'

I have 6. For real. And yes i have the picture with the toddler looking like they're digging thru my records.

Any proud parents or child support duckers in here? At what age will you pass on the techniques you have learned?

23 and i have a girl on the way, she gonna be beast when she grows up, best femail producer ever, if she choses to

yeah man I have a daughter and she LOVES beats! She carts a midi cable around like a blanky (she's 1)...... and she has her first casiotone already!! (hey they go alright with a bit of drool). I am not gonna push it though - my whole family have been musicians for decades and they all pushed guitars and drums on me from birth. Now I am a synth-head BIG time - people tend to rebel against anything force-fed.

With 6 kids you could form a band....just a thought..

Got Damn! 6 kids?!?! Time to start up the "No Name 6" lol. I have a 4 year old daughter (live with my baby mother) and my gf has a 3 year old daughter. I gave my baby my old yamaha psr-190. She thought it was the greatest thing ever. I have to give her hand a pop though when she sneaks and plays on my mpc.

yeah man i got 3 kids my girl will b 1 on next sunday my son will b 2 this weds and i have 9 year old too and today is my 25th b day i belive my two babies r going to some real ass artist every time they hear mommie's song they start jammin lol

I got a 7 month old girl....man I''ll be purchasing a 12 gage when she gets older. I'll supoprt whatever she wants to do..If she wants to be an African Booty Scratcher....daddy will make sure she scratches booties like no other..it's all about her!!

the no name dj said:
I have 6. For real. And yes i have the picture with the toddler looking like they're digging thru my records.

Any proud parents or child support duckers in here? At what age will you pass on the techniques you have learned?

if i had kids the early the better,i know yhis by having little nephuws about 5/6.

I have 1 son who's almost 4 named Miles, and his azz is my meal ticket so he's already on the 1's and 2's :D (I kid) but he loves music like his Dad.:) I used to feel sorry for people with kids, and now I feel sorry for people without 'em. Strange how that works. I don't know about you guys, but I know most Spongebob episodes by heart.

Im 23 (today is my bday send me a triton) I can honestly say I dont want no kids for a few more years but I wouldnt mind having my kids swallowed

jizzer said:
I have 1 son who's almost 4 named Miles, and his azz is my meal ticket so he's already on the 1's and 2's :D (I kid) but he loves music like his Dad.:) I used to feel sorry for people with kids, and now I feel sorry for people without 'em. Strange how that works. I don't know about you guys, but I know most Spongebob episodes by heart.
thats not a bad thing i watch sponge bob and i have no children

Last edited:
Sirflex10 said:
I got a 7 month old girl....man I''ll be purchasing a 12 gage when she gets older...it's all about her!!

i hear ya on that 1

Back