Anybody on here from Australia!?

BigDealz

Bigdealz //
im always seeing hot beats made by dudes from canada, U.S, UK n from everywhere round the world but never from my home australia!... so if your n aussie let us know! peace

Aeyo, I am a beatmaker & skratch DJ from tassie. Pretty new to the sampling scene so just trying to find my feet. :)

ahhh yeh sick! i just moved to melbourne.. im also pretty new to the sampling game.. well compared to most.. im more of and MC bought a mpc 1000 bout a year ago, finding myself nearly converted to beat making tho haha.. really keen to check out some of your stuff! so keep in touch ay... anybody got any tracks to show? ill post one of mine i did awhile back, let me know what you guys think!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/708440929c328a04/

Last edited:
hey, yeah im reppin the capital, canberra ;) check out my myspace if you wanna hear my beats, ive been doin samplin for under a year, b4 that was just using the computer, peace

myspace.com/detalproductions

Haha you guys are close enough to another state gerbz!! Just do what everyone else does, be Aussie when it is good but when we do something stupid you have nothing to do with us :D

Good to see all the oZ heads here...
Checked your space peeksone...good shyt man.. You produce for anyone locally around bris?

Back