Anotha One crazy one here too

I'm gonna cook some crack up, got some new drums, too...

This one's great to rap to... I forgot to add the bassline, though... I might re-do this...

Studio_Profect said:
It was nice but that jay z acapella just ****ed it up lol. What do you use to produce?
that always happens..acapella fuks up the beat.....I use a 2k classic and record to my computer using a 1/8 cable with a 1/4 adapter for the mpc.....but come on this is about my 3rd or 2nd beat that I've made..you guys expect my **** to sound like Dre's

Last edited:
3rik said:
that always happens..acapella fuks up the beat.....I use a 2k classic and record to my computer using a 1/8 cable with a 1/4 adapter for the mpc.....but come on this is about my 3rd or 2nd beat that I've made..you guys expect my **** to sound like Dre's

see you didnt explain that. i didnt know it was your secound or third beat you made, now thats diffrent, now instead of it bieng wack, it still is wack but now i can see the potetial in your as a beatmaker. before i thought it was just a beat maker who made wack beats. LoL but u just started off. so thats koo. keep practing and stay away from the accpellas for now!

Back