Annoyed!!

Tytanium

Tytbeatz Instrumentalz
Today was rather annoying, I found someone on craigslist that was giving away 300 vinyls so of course I responded quickly and received their contact number.I called them right away and made arrangements to pick the vinyls up, then just as I was about to leave my house not even 10 mins after talking to them they called and canceled on me because they made new arrangements with someone else.I was really looking forward to bringing those vinyls home and diggin' , what a disappointment.Have any of you had an experience like this before?.

The anticipation of digging only to be let down really sucks.I Buy vinyls as well but not as often anymore because around here they are starting to cost more at the usual spots for me (e.g thift stores) .We do have a store called beatstreet ( http://www.beatstreet.ca/used.php ) but I have never been there .. I am in Vancouver but don't really know where else to look.

Last edited:
I got in contact with a guy on craigslist tryin to sell a huge jazz lot. Called him and he told me to stop by at 5PM and I could look through them to see if I wanted them. Well when I got there, there were 4 other people there and this guys plan was to have us all duke it out in a "bidding war" auction style. I was pissed, what could have been a great deal turned in to 4 old dudes dukin it out and pretty much buying the records at value.

I got in contact with a guy on craigslist tryin to sell a huge jazz lot. Called him and he told me to stop by at 5PM and I could look through them to see if I wanted them. Well when I got there, there were 4 other people there and this guys plan was to have us all duke it out in a "bidding war" auction style. I was pissed, what could have been a great deal turned in to 4 old dudes dukin it out and pretty much buying the records at value.

That sucks man... I wish people could just shoot straight when they make deals/arrangements with people, otherwise its just bad business.

yep, not with records tho. made a deal for a 32:8 mackie mixer, 2 yamaha subs, 2 yamaha 15's, and 2 amps all for 650. when i got off, some dude was there to buy furniture, saw all the equipment, and bought it before i got there. then the buyer tried to sell me the subs for 800 the next day. no way!
LevLove

this crackhead in the village wanted to sell me 4 crates for 20$ the only problem was i couldnt carry 4 crates by my self and he was in a hurry
the first album in the crate was a bob james joint with the football dont know the name i 4got

i see that album all the time but never bought it is there anything good on it that im sleepin on?

i see that album all the time but never bought it is there anything good on it that im sleepin on?

The opening song is the sample to Souls Of Mischiefs Cabfare, also has the sample to Redman's I Can't Wait.

Nothing I'd sample. Has a few dope tracks to listen to though.

I think i saw it in the quarter bins a few weeks ago im sure its still there ill check it out tomorrow

Back