TO ALL HIP-HOP SAMPLERS! (Producers,Vinyl Junkies, Loop Diggas)

Chrisgalactic

How's it going Crate Diggers. I know theirs a mad group of sick producers on these forums who like to sample from vinyl. So I decided to make a group on soundcloud that is completely dedicated to us! The samplers of the world. I want to make this a community where we can all listen to each others work. I feel like their is a lot cool groups on soundcloud but there isn't straight foward one for sampling that really dedicates itself to the Hip-hop sampling/producer community and if there is the members don't contribute as much and thats the IDEA!

I made this group with the intent for us to contribute to each other "Like the show case forum on this website"

Here's the group please join, think about it like this if we get this group big enough, you can get a lot of plays/comments/likes on your soundcloud!! Isn't that the point? So people can hear our music?

Thanks guys here is the link below

https://soundcloud.com/groups/loop-diggas-hip-hop-beat-makers

(forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, wasn't sure where to post this)

Last edited:
Thank you for Joining! Hopefully we can make this into a pretty decent size of people so we more interaction. It doesn't hurt to try! I see you contributed super super dope stuff man.

Sounds dope, good idea! I added a mpc3k beat tape of mine and check the other music out. + i like the description!

Just uploaded a few to the group some aren't sampled but composed. Iamgalaxey Check em out as i will be going through everyones tracks today!

Yo MarreLarre that BEAT TAPE is insane!!!!! Blast that to everyone man you got mad mad talent!!

Yo Iamgalaxey I was really feeling what you shared, stupid dope nice original compositions. Sounds almost like sampled Hip-hop sh!t! Thats how crazy that was. For next time brotha, If you got any sampled beats though lets just share those. That's what I wanted to dedicate the group too. Nevertheless man you got some fire!

Thanks alot and sorry I'll delete the ones without samples. Dude I love that space odyssey track! Dope swing! and love how all the samples intertwine with those ambient sounds!!! Good stuff!!!!!

Nah bro leave em up! Just for next time reference. The original composition ones sound like samples their crazy dope man! Yeah Im glad youre feeling it. Thanks for checking it out brotha!

Yo MarreLarre that BEAT TAPE is insane!!!!! Blast that to everyone man you got mad mad talent!!

Thanks a lot man, appreciate the support a lot, Ive got a full length remix album with cali-based rapper Greydon Square coming quite soon (90% done) so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

I like your spacey sound aswell, I love samples like that.

Thanks Mac! I'm surprised this forum hasn't done a compilation album with the producers on here. A whole beat tape by producers on here would be amazing

Back