All Crate Diggers Post Your Myspace/soundclick/whatever!!!

www.myspace.com/blackoutentertainmenttx Let me know what you guys think. Alot of my sampled stuff isnt on there. All of them have sampled parts but I made the "Strugglin" joint off nothing but samples. Let me know what you cats think....I am going to update it soon too. Feel free to add.

Last edited by a moderator:
www.myspace.com/gwhiz31

I'm kind of new to myspace but not really. I've had my site for about a year and a half and haven't done anything with it until yesterday. Yesterday I figured out how to music on there, its an old joint and someone already has it but stay tuned for more. Also check my team member /youngcee19
/gut and /ohzee.

G-Whiz of Kemistree

Last edited:
check me out

check the signature
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVV
VVVVVVV
VVVVVV
VVVVV
VVVV
VVV
VV
V

(( the bottom track is 2 years old ..posted because project that the track is on just came out this year . rest of tracks r 06' MV 8000 s*** )) enjoy :hello:

n no i didnt put those old soul samples at the end of the songs....i accidently posted the album versions of the songs n didnt feel like going in to cool edit to fix it cuz the cpu is on the fritz again..lol.... so wat you r hearing r album versions

if you are interested in a copy of the album hit me up at poloman85@tmail.com.... it's 5 dollars....n no it is not me rapping, i am just one of the 3 producers on the project.

support my dude Mike Malachi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back