Alchemist VS. 9th Wonder.... Which One???

Alchemist Vs. 9th Wonder

• Alchemist

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • 9th Wonder

Votes: 39 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beatpro1

LGuzzy101
Personally, I really am a fan of both of these producers.... but when it comes down to it... i think Alchemist has the illest technique.... he can chop a sample to the point where it is almost unidentifiable... I bet he gets away with not clearing samples!!! lolol

Even though i love 9th Wonder (no homo)
Alchemist is my main man
The dude is sick with it "The Far Left" is nasty as F
The whole Evidence Album got some of his dope production
and if you listen 2 H.N.I.C the beats there are grimey
So yeaaah Hands down ALC

MAN this is a tough one for me. 9th's sound always stood out to me circa 5 or so years ago lol but nowadays it's same **** diff day to me. still got mad love for 9th but im goin' with Alc on this one. Dude has a recognizable sound but is still unpredictable

yea... it is a hard one... i appreciate the feed back!!...

if they had a production team.. that would be the craziest thing ever!!

alc got them crazy street joints...but still knows how to appeal to the backpack crowd. Kinda like myself.

9th just do the same little brother esque ish every time.

alchemist

i love em both, but imma have to go with ALC... it's the east coast man.. EC production is too nice. 9th is dope as **** too, hes a lil more on the fun/soulful side. alc brings it hard on the majority of his songs... 1st infantry!

9th and alchemist are both really talented, 9th has his own sound fersure which is very soul, but at the same time a lot of his stuff is just soul. alchemist is tighter and much more up tempo in my opinion. i gotta go with alchemist, he's got an east coast sound but he's from my state of california.

I like 9th but i gotta go w/ Alc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta give my vote to 9th but on the real that new Alchemist joint with Maxwell on the hook is some of the smoothest ish I have heard in years.

Back