Alchemist VS. 9th Wonder.... Which One???

Alchemist Vs. 9th Wonder

• Alchemist

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • 9th Wonder

Votes: 39 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dudes....okay.imma say that imma 9th wonder kinda head...dude is sick on beats...any of yal on facebook ?SEARCH FOR A DUDE CALLED OBAKENG MENYATSOE ...HE IS A DOPE LYRICIST....

'

woah, woah , WOAH!!!!!! if you mean "Threat" (the version which sampled R Kelly) then hell with you!! :D it's one of my favorite 9th wonder beats EVER !! :D it definitely ain't wack... damn....

And even Threat being the worst Beat on The Black Album, it still is a Banger.
Every single Beat on The Black Album is a damn Classic Production if you ask me.
Dude is not being real about 9th Wonder.

I still go with Alchemist, mainly cause his music is always mixed very well.
I gotta say i started like 9th Wonder better after hearing some of his Instrumental joints (9th BeatTape)

is it me or am i the only cat that feels like 9th Wonder's stuff gets so poorly mixed, the Dream Merchant 2 and Buckshot albums soundquality sounds so poor to me.

And even Threat being the worst Beat on The Black Album, it still is a Banger.
Every single Beat on The Black Album is a damn Classic Production if you ask me.
Dude is not being real about 9th Wonder.

I still go with Alchemist, mainly cause his music is always mixed very well.
I gotta say i started like 9th Wonder better after hearing some of his Instrumental joints (9th BeatTape)

is it me or am i the only cat that feels like 9th Wonder's stuff gets so poorly mixed, the Dream Merchant 2 and Buckshot albums soundquality sounds so poor to me.

someone just bumped this thread so don't mind if I reply 7 years late, BUT I agree. 9th's production is poorly mixed... atleast it was around the time dream merchant came out. sure some of the samples he used are veeeery poor quality but so is the actual mixing.

My only problem with 9th was his insistence on calling dudes "beat makers" and not producers. Dude needs to pick up a dictionary and look up the word "produce".

Now that aside, Alchemist def takes the cake between the two of them. I'm not even talking about the mixing but based purely on having joints that stand the test of time... Think Lil wayne's "Nothing On Me" even if you hate Weezy you can't hate on that joint.

I used to would have said Alch, but 9th has really stepped his game up another level these days. Alch on the other hand...he seems to have regressed in my opinion.

Back