Absolute beginner in sampling

Horzik

Hi there, in advance I am sorry for my english, it is not my native language :). In short, I would love to do something like this M4SONIC or Araab Muzik ( cant post links :( ), BUT, I have no idea what to buy and what to do. So i thought of a launchpad since it is pretty cheap and looks easy to use. What should I buy, and basically how to learn this? I have no problems with hard trying something, so I am willing to do anything. Thanks for help :)

Hi there, in advance I am sorry for my english, it is not my native language :). In short, I would love to do something like this M4SONIC or Araab Muzik ( cant post links :( ), BUT, I have no idea what to buy and what to do. So i thought of a launchpad since it is pretty cheap and looks easy to use. What should I buy, and basically how to learn this? I have no problems with hard trying something, so I am willing to do anything. Thanks for help :)

Maschine or MPC. I have maschine and it's absolutely amazing! :D

get an mpc and some records and start choppin shit up... make sure you read the manual a couple times, and check out youtube for ideas and use google and fp to answer any of your questions you may have along the way....

Last edited:
you havent said if you have a computer/laptop? if you do get a DAW and an mpd and/or keyboard. keyboard first if your on a budget cos you can play chops and keys on a keyboard but not chops and keys on an mpd

If you want to begin right away
Use Fxpansion GURU
You will be able to use your keyboard as a mpc
If you have money buy a mpc

Back