2 Much Vinyl Or Not Enough Space For It All (pics inside)

Xabiton

Cupcake God
Xabiton-toomuchvinyl.jpg

Ive gotten to huge vinyl hook ups in the last 30 days both very nice. Big ups to Infradead and Mastamind(he dont post here much) both of them gave me a huge amount of vinyl this month and Im lovin it. Ive been diggin still too and havent even been thru everything Infra gave me and then I hooked up wit Masta and he gave me a bunch of **** he aint spinnin no more also. This is hot. Those 2 boxes in the closet is most of the stuff Masta gave me the 3rd and 4th rows are mainly what Infra gave me. Hook ups are the ****. *dances*

Nice, but wait . . . you don't even sample that much right !? lol

Last edited:
dude thats cool i know the feeling off not having enough space i have over 6000 vinyl and i can even step in to my "studio" with out something gettin in the way i need 2 build me some shelfs or something

H&R said:
Nice, but wait . . . you don't even sample that much right !? lol
i dont sample much i havent listened to alot of these records i look to compose first i enjoy old music tho

why lol. i will tell u there is no jazz and those 2 crates on the floor are hip hop as is the bottom row of my shelf but what difference does it make?

Xabiton said:
why lol. i will tell u there is no jazz and those 2 crates on the floor are hip hop as is the bottom row of my shelf but what difference does it make?

I want to take some off your hands! If there's no jazz, still give us a list of any of the good hip hop 12" LPs in there if there's anything you don't want. As I recall InfraDRead had good taste in music.

damn thats a nice hook up.... just go to home depot and get some of that compressed card board (can't remember what its callled) and make your self a nice vinyl shelf.
and also coun't your lucky stars my studio is more crampt than that!

you'll find a way to make due i'm sure.

flux302 said:
damn thats a nice hook up.... just go to home depot and get some of that compressed card board (can't remember what its callled) and make your self a nice vinyl shelf.
and also coun't your lucky stars my studio is more crampt than that!

you'll find a way to make due i'm sure.
yea i looked thru some of it last night and i think ima sell the stuff i know i wont be using (mainly the hip hop lps) to a local store today i dunno tho ima have to look thru it all and see what i really need and use the rest for trade in probabaly

superb hook up on the vinyl homie....dig through there and make some instruments i know theres a lot of great stuff tucked away in there

looks like youir gonna have a blast man
lucky phucker lol

Damn, aren't we touchy, wasn't trying to sell you my man. It's all good though. We beat any store's prices you will ever find and I was just trying to hook you up. I can get any record your looking for. I deal with some of the largest collections in the world and if you don't appreciate someone trying to help the industry out then you shouldn't be in it. I don't make money off of vinyl it supports my site and allows me to have a name in the industry for other games I play. So before you make assumptions you should check yourself. With that said check out the site and give me some constuctive criticism as to why you won't buy online.

SickNIS

Vinyl Rubbers Crew

i dont like making online purchases And I dont like being sold to and that being said ur post didnt seem like a hook up it seemed like HEY BUY FROM ME I get people trying to sell me things day in and day out and i just dont like it I aint knockin ur hustle im sayin i aint the nigga to sell to if i want ur product ill come to u

Last edited:
SInister_Keys said:
superb hook up on the vinyl homie....dig through there and make some instruments i know theres a lot of great stuff tucked away in there

looks like youir gonna have a blast man
lucky phucker lol
i havent gone thru half of the stuff on my shelves ive gone thru the white crate and have what i want out of there but the box still hasnt been searched ima see what i can find and then sell the rest to a local record store lol

No doubt I respect that. No hard feelings. If anyone is in LA we are having a Guru and Murs signing at our booth at the Rock The Bells Show after they perform. If you have specialty items you might want signed hit me up and we might be able to make something happen.

Back