2 Much Vinyl Or Not Enough Space For It All (pics inside)

Thank you just make sure you notice that some of the stuff is used. We are all DJ's so we know the deal with pricing. Ya know. I also got a hook up on the new portable MPC's 1000's under a $950. I can't remember the exact price but if you know anyone that wants one hit me up.

Xabiton said:
yea i looked thru some of it last night and i think ima sell the stuff i know i wont be using (mainly the hip hop lps) to a local store today

Don't sell over the counter back to a store. You will get royally ****ed over. Sell to someone who is not going to resell. That's why eBay's so good.

If you don't want to go through the process of using eBay, I'll happily take any of the good hip hop you're going to sell off your hands that you were going to move on for my private collecion.

Last edited by a moderator:
the stuff im sellin is stuff i didnt pay for so its not like im losing the person that gave them to me was just gonna give them to a thrift store kuz he was embarassed to have them for some reason i said **** it vinyl is vinyl took what i wanted and sold part of it to the store but the part that sux is that i took in over 100 records and got 26bux for em i didnt feel like hauling them home so i just did it the regular guy would have given me more tomorrow but i didnt wanna bring em back that thing was heavy

Xabiton said:
i took in over 100 records and got 26bux

There's nothing shameful about donating to a thrift store for free. I drop stacks in all the time. It's just if you want to actually get money, don't sell to a retail store. They've got to make three times what they paid for any record to stay even. Any piece you take in you'll be lucky to get a third of it's value.

o no he was ashamed of owning them which is why he wanted to donate kuz he didnt wanna be seen in the store by his house sellin i told him i didnt care took them off his hands looked thru what i wanted and sold what i didnt want well i only went thru the white crate in the front of the pic i still have that brown box to go thru

Xabiton said:
o no he was ashamed of owning them which is why he wanted to donate kuz he didnt wanna be seen in the store by his house sellin i told him i didnt care took them off his hands looked thru what i wanted and sold what i didnt want well i only went thru the white crate in the front of the pic i still have that brown box to go thru

This is Infra? Fvck he's an oddball! Generous person, though, with the records.

So you never actually got hip hop or good records in the trade, that was from different times. It was actually just shyt that you got given? That sounds a bit more logical.

every7 said:

This is Infra? Fvck he's an oddball! Generous person, though, with the records.

So you never actually got hip hop or good records in the trade, that was from different times. It was actually just shyt that you got given? That sounds a bit more logical.
ur confused lol Infra gave me good **** i aint even gone thru half of what Infra gave me

Xabiton said:
ur confused lol Infra gave me good **** i aint even gone thru half of what Infra gave me

It's two shelves of dusties. You're not exactly exhuming the corpse of Ahoraghondra. Should take you about ten minutes to write a list of names up. Then post the names here.

I'm just curious because of Infra's taste. I'm pretty sure he wasn't tossing you anything of value. If there's anything good there that you don't want I'll take it off your hands for the right price. That's all.

H&R said:
Nice, but wait . . . you don't even sample that much right !? lol

yeah, because what other possible reason could someone have for vinyl other than sampling? ....hmmmmm.... I can't think of anything else those things are good for.

:sarcasm:

:rolleyes:

werd up free vinyl is always the lick!!!

I remember in the last apt building i was living in my super came up to fix the A/C and he saw I had mad records...dude dropped like 8 crates on me, said hes had them for years...each time someone moved out they would give him all their vinyl so he just kept putting it aside...alot of it was bullisish, but still some gems, plus cant argue for free...but seriously bruh, wait until you get deep in the crates im currently fluttering around 4000-5000 pieces, and still buy mad records...just copped about 80 LPs this week plus 50 45's...go on digging missions pretty much every weekend...and for real I know some cats who make me look like I just started collecting yesterday...dudes got crazy records 10 - 20 thousand peices plus...more than you local record shop.

Anyway, enjoy.....to me vinyl (sampling) is the foundation of hip hop...the golden years...prior to the synthesized, wack ass, little jon, over produced, weak triton beats...but thats just me...

big up to those who deserve....
in my city we burn HERBS!

WERD.

ONE

S1KS

Back