TRACK NEEDS TO BE CONVERTED INTO STEMS, PLEASE HELP (Fl Studio)

R4PTUM

Producer
Hey,

I'm hosting a remix competition but I am struggling for time to render the track into stems, so I was wondering if there was anyone who could do it for me (for free)?

The stems I want are:

Drums
Percussion/FX/Risers
Bass
Sub bass
Vocals/Extras

If you could do it, please message me either on Future Producers or email me @ benjigarbett@gmail.com where I will send you a zip of the flp and all the samples etc.

Thanks

- Benji // R4PTUM

It's pretty simple. You should be able to do it yourself. All you need to do is assign the drums to a specific insert (say Insert 1), then assign the Percs/FX/Risers to it's own insert (say, Insert 2), and just do the same for all the other instrument groupings you want. Then, when you export from FL, export it as a .wav (you could also do .mp3) and under the 'Options' for rendering, click "Split mixer tracks". Your song will be exported into multiple files and be named after each insert in use.

Hope this helps

That's why I keep some things tidy and clean when making music:

On my playlist, each line is for one "instrument" (or, in case of drums, group of instruments), with the lines below it occupied by automation I've used (if there's any).

This way, if necessary, I leave just the line with the pattern / instrument and the ones with automations active, and export.

Back