Things Producers need to bring to the studio

what? be more specific.. what are you going to do in the studio..? For some reason I feel that this is a really straight forward question, yet I still have no idea what you're talking about. Who's studio? What does the studio already have? What?

Last edited:
im going for a tracking session and later for a mixing session. it's a professional studio not a home studio. they have just about everything (outboard gear pro tools rig, etc) like for example would I want to bring my interface with me?

im going for a tracking session and later for a mixing session. it's a professional studio not a home studio. they have just about everything (outboard gear pro tools rig, etc) like for example would I want to bring my interface with me?

Ohh no they should have everything you need there, including instruments. But you could take your own anyway. And for mixing all you need is your session. But to be sure, id ask them ahead of time because thats the only way you will absolutely know. Better to be sure. But you SHOULD be alright with only taking your session folder on a Drive/Usb, you defiantly won't need your interface.

Last edited:
Your good with the trackouts on usb boi... I bring my laptop because thats what I use for beats now since its high performancem (Just in case I want to make a change).

Back