Online courses focused on mixing

Yita

Hi,

Does anyone know of any online courses focused on mixing, preferably based in logic?

Thanks

free? paid? tons of good paid ones that are worth it.

Tons of free ones too though.

Last edited:
groove3, Lynda, MacbookPro Video, etc..

they'll all have in depth mixing courses, mastering, etc.. everything.

I use groove3, 15 bucks a month. More than worth it. Once I'm finished with groove3 I'm gonna move on to lynda. But Groove3 is perfect for a beginner I think.

Honestly, i wouldn't worry to much about what DAW they are working in, mixing techniques are not restricted to DAWS, basic EQ, Compression, Panning, and Levels will go really far with a mix. Just use the techniques you learn within the daw and plugins you have. Cutting at 250K is cutting at 250 no matter the DAW just like 4:1 compression is the same in all DAWS.

groove3, Lynda, MacbookPro Video, etc..

they'll all have in depth mixing courses, mastering, etc.. everything.

I use groove3, 15 bucks a month. More than worth it. Once I'm finished with groove3 I'm gonna move on to lynda. But Groove3 is perfect for a beginner I think.

^ This.

I've used Groove3 and MacProVideo in the past. I'll be watching some stuff on Lynda soon

-Ki
Salem Beats

Honestly, i wouldn't worry to much about what DAW they are working in, mixing techniques are not restricted to DAWS, basic EQ, Compression, Panning, and Levels will go really far with a mix. Just use the techniques you learn within the daw and plugins you have. Cutting at 250K is cutting at 250 no matter the DAW just like 4:1 compression is the same in all DAWS.

Exactly, I get mad when people ask for services and say "Can you mix my song on Pro Tools??" :4theloveofgod:

Back