Need a fl studio project file ASAP!

westside2

Can anyone please share a simple fl studio project file (but it should include a good mix&mastering effects/techniques) with me? Just want to improve my mix techniques but it is the most difficult part of beat making for me, I just need some project examples for it. Please help me with this.

Some people who do tutorials over youtube share their flp files. Why don't you give this a try?

have you searched online?

Just google song stems mixing practice.. If you cant find them your internet is broken.

Or check low key artists found through facebook, the ones where you have to "like a page" to get free flp files or sound presets.

If you want i got a folder filled with mixing presets for basically all instruments i could share with you and you could just tweak the presets to your liking

If im not mistaken warbeats allows you to do what u need...
-users beats,mixer presets n what not
-Warbeats > Files > Downloads

Hey master....
If you wouldnt mind adding a sticky so beginners n other users could possibly use your presets
to help get them started...

Last edited:
Another thing you can check, at least in FL Studio, is 'Cool Stuff' folder, in which there are some *.flp files of quite good productions, so you can check there how others make their music sound good. I have already checked some files and this helped me.

Back