FL Studio master chain

hennedub

Hey guys. Do any of you have suggestions for good third party plug-ins to use on the master chain in FL Studio? Usually I just use the built-in Fruity Multiband Compressor, but I would like to try some other stuff out.

/hennedub

Hey ,
Can you be more specific in which kind of plugins you need ? ( or maybe what are you up to ? )

Tessla SE is a plugin i like a lot ( thats not a compressor )(freeware)

Of course you could take an idea of what kind of vst's you could try ( if you are just experimenting with new stuff ) by just checking a mastering bundle ( like waves ) and finding simillar freeware plugins .

Hope it helps !
Good luck !!;)

It would probably do you a lot of good to know what you are looking for and why you would want to put this new plugin on your master rather than aimlessly randomly "fixing" something that isn't broken.

Hey ,
Can you be more specific in which kind of plugins you need ? ( or maybe what are you up to ? )

Tessla SE is a plugin i like a lot ( thats not a compressor )(freeware)

Of course you could take an idea of what kind of vst's you could try ( if you are just experimenting with new stuff ) by just checking a mastering bundle ( like waves ) and finding simillar freeware plugins .

Hope it helps !
Good luck !!;)

I'm mainly looking for compressor/limiter plug-in's. I have the Waves bundle on my Mac for Logic, but I use that for recording, and I haven't tried it out on my beats. The only third-party vst I tried on the master was the iZotope Ozone 6, but only in a trial version, and I'm not sure that's the right one for me. Any suggestions on alternatives?

I'm mainly looking for compressor/limiter plug-in's. I have the Waves bundle on my Mac for Logic, but I use that for recording, and I haven't tried it out on my beats. The only third-party vst I tried on the master was the iZotope Ozone 6, but only in a trial version, and I'm not sure that's the right one for me. Any suggestions on alternatives?

What bundle from Waves? And what was wrong with Ozone? Combined with certain plugins from waves it should have most things you'll ever need for mastering.

let's see: parametric eq2, fruity multiband compressor, fruity limiter... You have everything you'd need to master a song.

Or you can buy Maximus (it comes as a demo in FL), which is, basically, another multiband compressor.

Back