Favorite Piano/Grand Piano VST

CM03

Hey guys

I have the VST purity but I have noticed despite it's ample piano selection, I find myself reverting back to FL Keys just because I like the sound of it more.

I know it comes down to preference but surely there other VSTs that are superior to a stock one?

List your favorite Piano VSTs! :D

Favorite Piano

Depends on how much you want to use it. I personally really like using Alicia's Keys as an accent because I find the sound can be easily moulded. Other than this check out The Giant for Kontakt I really like this library the best.

marching band arrangers

Depends on how much you want to use it. I personally really like using Alicia's Keys as an accent because I find the sound can be easily moulded. Other than this check out The Giant for Kontakt I really like this library the best.

marching band arrangers

Exactly what I was gonna say. Alicia's Keys and The Giant are amazing. FL Keys is good, but these VSTs blow FL Keys out of the water.

In my experience with Vst's, and the better my ear has gotten. A VST will never hit that piano sound if you are looking for an authentic acoustic grand. Best I have found is within the philharmonik orchestral VST, can't guarentee that's quite the sound you're looking for.

the other two posts I would trust though, I have never used alicia's keys but I have heard if there is any one to get, worth trying Alicia's.

IMO Alicia's Keys is garbage. "The Giant" From Native Instruments used to be my favorite, until I got "Addictive Keys" from XLN Audio. For the price, Addictive Keys can not be beat.

Black Grand Close is my personal favourite, however not had the opportunity to test any others. I've heard great things about Alicia Keys also

Back