Thanks for the great feedback via PM! The plugin seems to work fine in Soundforge, Reaper, FL, Live & wavelab. Can anyone confirm more working DAWs?
A few more details (for all those who need that marketing yada ):
- 64 bit / 2x oversampled differential sound engine for good signal path purity and solid processing quality.
- dynamic integration time RMS detection.
- instant feedback structure (not that easy in the digital world).
- optional auto release algorithm, dynamically adapts the release curve "shape" (not just its timing).
- super fast attack.
- typical feed-back compression sound with lots of tone and warmth.
- delay compensated "blend" feature.
- Optional low freq saturation feature (subtle and dirt free!) (not visible on the screenshot above).
- Optional Sidechain 6dB high-pass.
- Clever stereo linking network with cross-modulation suppression.