Best Program for making beats with MPC 18 (I know its the sucky mpc

Ðësantis

So I have an MPC 18 and was wondering what would be the best Plug in to use. Whether that be Addicted Drums Battery 4 Ez Drummer etc.. Thanks in advance! I do mostly house and trap. So versatility would be key.

Owned the 18 since last year, it's pretty good but it has a fader and thats it. This question's been asked a lot and has turned into versus threads countless times, there isn't a set clear winner tbh.
Random list The 14 best VST plugin drum machines in the world today | A barrage of beats | Tech News | MusicRadar
Random list #2 Free Drum Machine Plugins, Download Free Drum Machine VST PLugins, Top Free Music Plugins, from Pluginboutique.com
Kong(favorite)
Battery imo is the best for rock drums since the others emulate a real setup, hence you can only use like one kick drum while battery lets you assign everything.

Have you done the 'gaffa-tape' mod?

a friend improved the sensitivity of his mpd-18 pads by a massive amount... He's making some dope stuff with his mpd...

When I was using reason my MPD 18 worked really well with the Kong drum machine in the DAW. Lots of different ways to tweak the pads since there isn't much on the actual controller besides pads and like a fader I think haha

Back