Artist Looking for some producers/beat makers to work with Whats up?!

Work

Im looking for some dope producers to work with, more long term actually im talking really dope, listen to one of my tracks here on my soundcloud just to kinda get an idea of my sound

https://soundcloud.com/ollie93/michael-vida-flavor-rough-mix-1

i really like beats i can just hop on and vent out on, im not really picky im just not into that EDM shit. thanks
come through post your best work or just inbox me, and lets make it happen thanks

didn't listen to link but why don't u just lease out some beats for your project if you believe in yourself and your craft? not tryna be a dickhead just wondering

Actually, I'd say "leasing" (you mean "non exclusive license", by the way) is for suckers.

You want an original track.... not the same track that anybody with a 10 dollar bill can have on their song, too.

If you are good at what you do, you will find a writing/production partner and start a mutually beneficial relationship where you both have the skills to make some next-level music.

...but, then again, from what you wrote saying you are not really picky... I don't know how serious you are about being an artist... (maybe you are, but I can't tell)

But if you are just looking for any crap to lay your vocals on, people are basically giving their shit away for nothing (which is unfortunate for the music producers as it is just devaluing music)... so, if that is the case, "lease" away.

people are basically giving their shit away for nothing (which is unfortunate for the music producers as it is just devaluing music)... so, if that is the case, "lease" away.

^^^ totally agree....

But wholetime i think he was stating that he raps... n is looking for beatmakers or producers to work with...

yea i hear you in a way. but you can still buy the beat later if needed

If you are good at what you do, you will find a writing/production partner and start a mutually beneficial relationship where you both have the skills to make some next-level music.

but yea... this ^

^^^ totally agree....

But wholetime i think he was stating that he raps... n is looking for beatmakers or producers to work with...

You are correct. He is looking for producers to work with...

I was writing that in response to the other poster who was suggesting he buy a non exclusive beat from someone.

Lol really what i wanted was for producers and beatmakers to flood this page, but im getting flooded by people telling me alot of what i already know, thanks for the input, i mean did yall even listen to the link? and @spaceman ant good lookin out fam, i hit your gmail weeks ago you aint get my message? my bad i dont really get on this site as much as i used to

Lol really what i wanted was for producers and beatmakers to flood this page, but im getting flooded by people telling me alot of what i already know, thanks for the input, i mean did yall even listen to the link? and @spaceman ant good lookin out fam, i hit your gmail weeks ago you aint get my message? my bad i dont really get on this site as much as i used to

If you posted this in the proper section ("collaborations"), you'd possibly get somebody to reply the way you want...

But if you post in the wrong section, you should expect responses appropriate to the section in which you have posted... as you have received here.

I would not be surprised if nobody listened to your link because this is not the area of the forum where people go to listen to peoples music links or find collaborations.

I did not listen to your link.

Back