>>>>>>Anyway to reduce latency without using audio interface ?? <<<<<<

sirneeva

>>>>>>Anyway to reduce latency without using audio interface ?? <<<<<<

Is there Anyway to reduce latency without using audio interface ??

The real benefit of an interface is more/higher quality I/Os and preamps and A/D converters. lower latency is just an added bonus.

asio4qll is only for use with built-in, on the motherboard soundcards - never use it for other soundcards that ship with their own drivers - you will reduce the performance level of the soundcard and compromise it in other ways as well - talking from first hand experience not regurgitating someones else's beliefs

asio4qll is only for use with built-in, on the motherboard soundcards - never use it for other soundcards that ship with their own drivers - you will reduce the performance level of the soundcard and compromise it in other ways as well - talking from first hand experience not regurgitating someones else's beliefs
thanx brother, but can u tell me , whats the need of audio interface if we can reduce the latency without it, as u told me.

>>>>How to Overcome Skipping Problem During Mixing<<<<

Hi all, I am running Processor: AMD Anthlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+ 2.00GHz Ram: 2.50 GB System Type: 64-Bit Operating System OS: Windows 7 Ultimate fl studio 10 producer edition . I am getting a problem, when I play whole project(I am at Mixing Stage), it runs very slow, I think they call it SKIPPING, don't know I am calling it right or not. But I want to overcome this problem, please help me, I have tried Extended memory version, but nothing works, Should I have to render each midi sound to a midi file, then again arrange all wav sample?? Is it a solution ??

Last edited:
render to wav is one way

latency is about your soundcard drivers - if you have skipping then you have issues with too little latency and your audio buffers are struggling to send data in real-time, - increase your buffer size (increase your latency) and the problem you describe should go away

Back