why my track sounds its in a rush and harsh after rendering from fl studio?

Reezy

i produce edm tracks. mainly electro house. since i've started producing i am facing this problem.the track sounds excellent on fl studio. then after rendering it sounds messy,noisy,harsh and if its in a rush. my mixing skill is quite good. i never let any peak cross 0 db and always keep 3 db headroom. i compress the kick to prevent its harsh dynamic and pretty much i do eq stuffs to prevent frequency clash. i dont put anything on master bus except a limiter. please help me out .im loosin sleep on this shit.

Maybe you've got a sneak setting turned on that destroys your mix? Maybe your mp3 is set at 92kbps for example?

Destroying the sound below 0 dBFS is possible. Bypass all plug-ins inserted on your master section, and set your monitoring according to K18 (pink noise average level at 0 db RMS should correspond to 83 dB SPL). Then you should haven't any more problem. That's a basic rule.

Last edited:
um, isn't that -18dBfs = 0dBRMS = 83dBspl, but yes, calibrate your monitors first...

Last edited:
If it sounds good in FL and you're keeping 3 dB of headroom, then it's definitely a render setting. Are you WAV'ing or MP3'ing it out?

Last edited:
I do always render as 320 kbps mp3,i keep resampling at 64 point sinc.dithering on,alias free ts404 on, hq for all plugins on,diable max poly on,delay compensation on and leave remainder in looping mode.

and dude it would be grateful if you just check my sound and tell me whats wrong w them. i need a reviewer or mentor.becuse its like im the only one producer in my city. 90% people around here don't even have any idea what the **** is edm. so its a bit hard for me.

Back