why my fl studio's monitor master bar turns red and stops playback?

Reezy

hey guys now a days i am facing this problem with fl studio and its very disturbing. it doesn't let a smooth playback monitoring. i don't know but when i play the song in fl it suddenly stops and master monitoring indicator turns red for permanent as when i stop the music its goes away and then when i again play after 4 5 seconds it starts. Check the screenshot i have attached with this post and please help me out.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    35.9 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
don't use FL but,

What are your levels at? have you tried turning them all down? Master set at 0?

Does it occur in all FL files or only certain ones, could be due to certain latency issues or external plug-in issues

Master level set as default.0db. It only happens with certain fl files. Whenever i use pitchwheel and effectrix plugins.

hey guys now a days i am facing this problem with fl studio and its very disturbing. it doesn't let a smooth playback monitoring. i don't know but when i play the song in fl it suddenly stops and master monitoring indicator turns red for permanent as when i stop the music its goes away and then when i again play after 4 5 seconds it starts. Check the screenshot i have attached with this post and please help me out.
First thing to check is your buffer length. Open up Fl Studio, look at the top left where it says file, edit, channels, ect.
Click on "Options" then click on audio settings and adjust your "Buffer Length". Do not have it all the way down or else your Fl Studio will sound horrible and could cause problems, put it a bit less than halfway, but if your computer doesn't mess up then put it all the way up.

After that, open the mixer, click on the master track and make sure that your Fl Studio did not put any effects on your master track.

When you open up Fl Studio it likes to troll and put "Fruity Limiter" on your master track which boost the volume very high without you knowing it.
So this would either cause your volumes to be way too high and start distorting your music or it will boost it too high and probably cause your computer to screw up if your volume is way to high on top of the buffer length being messed up.

I am not sure if this is what it is, its just a guess. If this doesn't work I really don't know, are you using ASIO drivers for Fl Studio instead of primary???

Go to "Options" then "Audio Settings" make sure at the top you are not using primary sound driver.

If adjusting your audio settings doesn't work, then the issue is likely your plugins. I've had issues in the past with using certain third party plugins in FL where a signal would appear to be generated according to a mixer channel, but there was no actual output. Try turning off the suspected plugins and see if you continue to have the issue.

Yea probably the plugins causing this problem.and i am pretty sure its pitchwheel and effectrix. But these two are so important for me and and use them very much. Have no idea what to do now

don't use FL but,

Can you not.

Mind telling us your specs?

Last edited:
its plugin that causing this problem.it even occurs after rendering. playback makes no sound after few seconds. please help how am i gonna fix it:(

Back