what the hell

dj reddy

good day to all i just got my 2000(mpc)and i just wanted to know a few things 1 how do you save 2 how come when i record a beat with the pads after playback it always sounds like there are a few extra sounds and 3 are there any tutorial vidoes online?

dj reddy said:
good day to all i just got my 2000(mpc)and i just wanted to know a few things 1 how do you save 2 how come when i record a beat with the pads after playback it always sounds like there are a few extra sounds and 3 are there any tutorial vidoes online?

I was always wondering why the hell some people spend their mmoney buying hardware if they dont know anything about this. When i buy any equipment i learn as much as i can about it, gather different info etc b4 i buy it.
I suscribe to Adlib311, dont wanna sound like an ass but the first thing when u got something is reading the manual.
U can also check this site:
http://www.mpc-forums.com/
there are lots of useful info there, peace

Your a deuche bag no one knows why you are pressing extra keys or saving your files to the wrong place.

ChaseDJ said:
Your a deuche bag no one knows why you are pressing extra keys or saving your files to the wrong place.
I just have to laugh...

I'm with Samurai and Adlib...read the manual, people...lol. And Google. Learn how to search. There is *always* someone who has asked the same question on some forum somewhere, or someone somewhere who has written a tutorial.

audio tech dude u have to understand i just got the machine i'v done my research but i can only seem to find jerks who are to high on them selves to realize i am really trying to just find out a couple things but thats cool i don't need u guys if you don't wanna help i don't blame you maybe if i was in the same position i'd probally be an ass to.......and the dick i bought the mpc from didnt send a manual i've downloaded one but it's like 450 pages long

dj reddy said:
audio tech dude u have to understand i just got the machine i'v done my research but i can only seem to find jerks who are to high on them selves to realize i am really trying to just find out a couple things but thats cool i don't need u guys if you don't wanna help i don't blame you maybe if i was in the same position i'd probally be an ass to.......and the dick i bought the mpc from didnt send a manual i've downloaded one but it's like 450 pages long

But it's not as if you asked complicated questions...

you asked how to save and if there are tutorials for it...

Not exactly complicated matters to deal with...

dj reddy said:
First of all, we wouldn't be here if we didn't want to help. I'm not a jerk high on myself, and I'm certainly not an ass. You're off to a good start, reddy...anything else you want to spout off before we turn you in to the Admins?
Also, calling people douchbags, asses, jerks, dicks...you're not exactly convincing me to help you any more...

I'm with kid848. "How to save" is simple enough to be in a Quick Start guide, for example. And the first place I'd look for a tutorial is Google. So what's your problem?

audiotecnicality said:
First of all, we wouldn't be here if we didn't want to help. I'm not a jerk high on myself, and I'm certainly not an ass. You're off to a good start, reddy...anything else you want to spout off before we turn you in to the Admins?
Also, calling people douchbags, asses, jerks, dicks...you're not exactly convincing me to help you any more...

I'm with kid848. "How to save" is simple enough to be in a Quick Start guide, for example. And the first place I'd look for a tutorial is Google. So what's your problem?
all right all right put ya thong back on lets chill this out i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings........ don't even worry bout it dude i found out what i needed to know sorry to make you page the admin..........ha.....later douchbag! :)

Back