warp factory, filter factory, and mofx all 99$

M

Mane

Its the best price, I just bout both warp and filter.... 99$ !!!!!!!!!!!

I have no Idea how they are making proffit off that price!:eek:

:eek: $99! nice!
where did you get it?
not off the back of a truck, I hope :rolleyes:
hehe, jk

oh...
musician's friend....
i see...

I have issues with them. I refuse to buy from them after they took 2 months to deliver my bass drum I ordered. And then when they did deliver it, they forgot to include the hardware and I had to wait another month before I finally got that. :mad: :mad: :o :mad: :o

punks

well, that's still a sweet deal

hey I think some other site sells em for 99 too. I bet if you ask around this site you might find out... oh wait I remember its on another post about the electrix products. CHeck it out there. hope I helped you

Guitar center is carrying all three in their keyboard area at that price until July 31. At least here in Northern, VA they are. Call around, see what you can get.

:victory: I dont know if there is a Mars Music Store (www.marsmusic.com) near you ,but they also have them!!:D A friend of mine who works at Mars say that Mars Music store are discontinue all of electrix products, So thats the reason why Mars has them for $99.00. I dont know why because the products are off the HOOK !! I brought 2 warp factory!! Unfortunately I didn't get there fast enough to get the MoFx:rolleyes: But I'm about to check out Musicains Friends site!! PEACE>>>:monkey:

Electrix has discontinued those models and will only focus on the Repeater (has that thing come out yet???). So get one while you can, 'cause once they're gone, that's it. I'm already seeing them on e-bay at higher prices.

Does anyone know where you can still pick up any of these electrix models? My local mars music didnt have them, and I cant seem to find them on the musicians friend site. They only have the filter queen. I've only found them at 8th street music, but they are quite pricey. Thanks

Back