utilizing maximum Stereo field with few instruments

saviovfx

Hi FP

Please help me
i want to know i can fill whole stereo field which sound full with few instruments
like i have shared above

i think the vocal itself is filling the whole stereo field which is awesome to hear.
i tried putting reverb, delays etc, but i cant get that soothing feeling which the above song gives

Hope someone will help :)
thanks in advance

It sounds like they're in a bigger space than what they probably recorded in. They used a lot of reverb but with reflection times that are fairly longer so it sounds like the vocals take a bit longer to end. I would recommend any plugin that allows you to create an atmosphere of reverb with use of dialing in early reflections. Try the Epic Verb vst. its got that and its free.

Beautiful hindi sound! Which DAW are you using? What I usually do in Pro tools is send to AUX channel or to pan mono instruments more wide. An excellent tutorial I read can be seen here
Get Wider Mixes In Two Steps [Video] | The Recording Revolution
In short: Panning is essential in a mix
I didn't mention this before, but EQ is very important to develop headroom or space within the mix. This will help separate the sound in the mix.

In addition, Mastering can help with stereo widening plugins as well, however I like to have natural wide mixes!

Hope this helps!

Back