Using Acapellas To Test Out Tracks!

Finnis Music

What are your ideas on using acapellas of different hit artists and styles to test out instrumental track productions?

Last edited:
I've done it a couple of times when I've been unsure of whether an instrumental I've made is too "busy", or to see if the "hook" section needs anything changing.

Probably something I should do more often to be honest, it can be quite insightful.

That's what's up...will do definitely. Recommend any good spots to find them? The Google game is serious these days!

if you are not prepared to search for legit sources please don't ask us about illegitimate ones - you will be banned for discussing piracy

if you are not prepared to search for legit sources please don't ask us about illegitimate ones - you will be banned for discussing piracy

You know what they say when you assume.

Let me translate just for you Bandcoach:

Recommend any good spots to find them? ! =aka Does anyone know of any "SPECIFIC, yet REPUTABLE" places to find/purchase/download quality acapellas?

The Google game is serious these days! =aka Search engines are now full of those "Illegitimate" ones you speak of.

Pardon me for not knowing "Illegitimate" is the new definition of "Good"

You have yourself a good day though kind sir!

you were receiving a public warning not to pursue piracy as an option nor to encourage others to point you to sources that use pirated resources

the word good underlined as you did has to be considered at least a possible coded word for something otherwise

as a moderator I am obligated to advise you if you are stepping outside the terms of use: thanking somebody for pointing you to a pirate source of a capellas is one such step outside the terms of use - the post in question ahs been deleted and the person who made it has received the obligatory and mandatory 1 month ban for discussing piracy

before you return with yet another disrespectful commentary I refer you to https://www.futureproducers.com/for...om/updates-futureproducers-guidelines-497388/

Back