University/School That Teaches Professional Audio Engineering?

Cyberpvnk

So I've looked around and have so far found Full Sail University and Recording Connection. The school needs to be physical and located in Florida, somewhere in either the Jacksonville area or the Orlando area. I am aware there are online alternatives, but that's not what I'm looking for. I know it's kinda a narrow criteria, but I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out.

Also, aside from finding a school that teaches Audio Engineering, what are your thoughts on paying for such classes? Do you feel it's even worth it?

The school I went to (SAE) is located in Miami. That's all the way in south Florida though. Full Sail I think is closer to you, and yes it is worth it. You make so many connections. And you learn from top engineers, and producers. It's worth every penny.

Last edited:
The school I went to (SAE) is located in Miami. THat's all the way in south Florida though. Full Sail I think is closer to you, and yes it is worth it. You make so many connections. And you learn from top engineers, and producers. It's worth every penny.

Okay, that's good to know. I was just accepted into Full Sail, so I'll most definitely look into it more.

Back