Track Stems?

StanleySteamer

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right section but I recently started selling beats online and I am wondering about whether i need to include track stems every time or not. If the exclusive sell out of my beats are $400 do I need to include the stems with the beat when I upload it to my website or do I need to just do that personally when someone asks me for them?

Edit: The main point of my question is will not including track outs off the rip from you going to my site and buying the exclusive rights to my beat prevent me from making sales because artists will be like the track outs aren't even included? I can easily just send it to them but I am just curious.

Edit 2: Also wanted to add, should I be including track-outs/stems with people who are leasing beats or just exclusive buy outs?

Last edited:
I think it's good to offer them as an option. Honestly, not everyone will care for them if you have a decent mix to begin with. I would expect them but I've known people that wouldn't bother with them.

It's really completely up to you with how you want to do things. If it's all the same to you, give both options and let people decide.

Back