Three simple question that might not have simple answers?

Shirnak

Hi, I have couple of questions:
1- when you download a beat from youtube, should I consider it's been mastered? (I guess it is, yes)
2- when I put that beat on fl studio, is there any effect I should add on it? (I guess no)
3- when adding my vocals to it, should I master the whole track (vocals + beats) or should I master the vocals and then open a new fl studio and put the mastered vocals + beat together so the beat doesn't get mastered a second time?
Thanks guys!

What you're asking is very case to case based... I was hoping the video would point you in a better direction.

Hi, I have couple of questions:
1- when you download a beat from youtube, should I consider it's been mastered? (I guess it is, yes)
2- when I put that beat on fl studio, is there any effect I should add on it? (I guess no)
3- when adding my vocals to it, should I master the whole track (vocals + beats) or should I master the vocals and then open a new fl studio and put the mastered vocals + beat together so the beat doesn't get mastered a second time?
Thanks guys!

I have the same Question
Whenever i record Vocals over a Beat from Youtube it sounds weird and the Beats and Vox sorta Clash together.
Im a total Noob when it comes to Recording btw.

You should consider Youtube (poor) audio quality and possible copyright problems first.
Not much can be expected when producing with low quality audio sources.
Mixing and mastering are two different games. A lossy mastered audio, is only some too loud lossy audio not good enought for a serious production.

If you're in the LOFI esthetic, then forgot all the above...

Back