Sonoris DDP Creator Pro- Audio CD Problems

Hello, I have a few problems that are preventing me from creating my master cd.

1. The cd does not contain ANY label info at all when I test the burned copy in my media player.

2. The cd starts on track 2 (although I am able to manually switch to track 1 and it plays).

3. The artwork in the .iso file does not appear in the media player.

-I have filled out every info tab that applies (such as titles, my name, isrc, project text, cd text, etc.).

-I have manually ran the "check project" and it says its good.

-I created the .iso file straight from the creator and clicked yes to have it brought into the project. (I also get a problem when i try to rename the volume label to anything other than "enhanced_cd" but whatever).

-The files are in 16 bit WAV format.

I export audio and it seems to be golden but the final burn is just a glitched start with zero info. I can click on the enhanced cd drive and see the iso info. Any normal consumer is would pop it in and think its just another crappy independent cd.

Please help.

-Johney

Hello, I have a few problems that are preventing me from creating my master cd.

1. The cd does not contain ANY label info at all when I test the burned copy in my media player.

Part of the problem is that you are confusing 2 types of text information.

One is the actual text that shows on car stereos and some home stereo's displays.
That is the text embedded in the table of contents of the cd.
The isrc's are embedded in the table of contents as well

The other form is the text that shows up when you insert the cd into a computer that is hooked up to the internet.

For this you need to upload the info to a Cd data base once the mastered cd is replicated.

Here's how to do that:

Once your cd's are replicated, you'll need to submit your discs info to CDDB's - online CD databases - which the computer uses to look up the metadata.

For CDDB

1. Open iTunes
2. Insert replicated CD and wait for iTunes to recognize that a CD is present.
3. Type in the Artist, Title, and Track information for your CD.
4. Check for typos
5. Click the "Advanced" in the menu, then click Submit CD Track Names.
6. In 24-48 hours, your submission will go live at Gracenote! *sometimes it takes longer.

gl

Last edited:
Back