Serum DUMMY Guide for soundbank and wavtable installation

Ðësantis

Hello can someone walk me step by step through installing the soundbanks for serum and wavtables. It's driving me crazy :cry:

Have you asked directly from Xfer? I'd expect there to be some kind of customer support for a somewhat expensive product like that.

149$ is expensive for maybe a homeless man, I'm a famous DJ so I can cover it. And Steve Duda is sitting right next to me and told you to stop being a troll.

I'm not sure you've grasped the definition of trolling. I just thought that since they both have a dedicated forum and a contact form, it'd be easiest to ask there.

Anyway, since I'm being nice, I downloaded the Serum demo and checked how it works - at least on OSX, it was as simple as putting a bunch of custom waveforms in the right folder (/Library/Audio/Presets/Xfer Records/Serum Presets/Tables) and they show up just fine in Serum. I'd wager the process isn't any more complicated for presets (since there's a folder for them as well with a text file called SaveYourPresetsHere.txt that explains the folder structure).

Back