Serious Recordin Problem, hard do understand

ViBez

K this is gonna sound stupid to most. But it worked for me before, so must be sumthin i forgot to do, when i recently unhooked all my gear and set it back up. Im using Cool Edit 2 Pro, and trying to record my scratch sessions. Im using my mixer to run everything obviously. I used two Y cables one in the green jack in one in the blue. I know some say it should be done via the mic port <pink> but its all static, i dont have a 24 bit sound card, so that may be the problem. But my current set up did worked before, but its not ne more. Ne one know what i could have forgotten to do. When i record, it doesnt register that ne sound is bein output. My 2 ports are running to my master on my stereo, which provides the sound from the cpu to my speakers, and my master on my mixer which should provide me wit the sound back to my cpu, hense record wut im doin on the decks. I cant record off my cpu or from the tables. Ne feedback would be most apreciated, if ne of u have similar set ups, and had problems before lemme know plz. No one can help me wit this for some reason, or just dont care to!

Back